Home

Sunday, December 02, 2012

Holiday Activities

It was a short notice holiday activity with my mom, sister, and friends at the Davao Crocodile Park.

People behind the improvements of this place really did a great job! Visiting the place doesn't only end you up watching and taking photos of birds, snakes, crocodiles, etc. but is also an educational/ entertainment tour.

Friday, Saturday, or Sunday is the best day to go and visit the park because of the educational and entertain shows they prepared for the visitors.

At 4:00 p.m., the show starts with an animal show




followed by the Pangil (eye-tooth) encounter.

 After, we witnessed the feeding and dancing of the crocs and the tightrope walking by some trained acrobats. I'm not sure if they really are professional but one thing I'm certain is they scared the hell out of me!.

Some other animals you can see in the park...


bored or sleepy?





Last part of the tour was at Tribu K' Mindanawan - a cultural dance show and FIRE DANCING!!!!!
What a way to end  the tour! Hopefully, I could finish editing the video soon...in the meantime, a photo of the fire dance.




Well, that's one tiring but enjoyable tour and that deserves a hearty meal and...

best pork barbeque @ Gerry's Grill Abreeeza


...having more fun!




How did you spend your weekend?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful show con animals!

I follow our blog and I hope you will do the same thing on my www.gabusiek.blogspot.com

Isabella | THE PILE OF STYLE said...

So cool! I must admit I envy you a little bit,your blog is really good, fresh and your ideas are fabulous! Keep it upe, and please let me know what you think of my new post, it means a lot to me :)

Anna and Klaudia said...

great show :)

http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com/